Breed fish with amazing personalities and discover a whole new world of delightful aquatic characters!
From the makers of Happy Aquarium - the #1 Fish Game on Facebook - comes Fish with Attitude! Whether they’re Nice or Mean, Flirty or Nerdy, pair up different fish to get even more unique personalities for your tank! You might find yourself getting addicted to this game as you feed your fish, watch them grow, decorate your tanks, and invite your friends to visit!
Can you breed them all? Dive in with Fish with Attitude!
* Breed your own adorable world of underwater personalities - you’ve never seen fish like this!
* From love to hate, watch how different fish personalities collide!
* Treasure hunt with your fish and dig up exclusive items you can’t get anywhere else!
* Treat your fish to their favorite toys and make all your fish ecstatic!
* Customize your tanks with vibrant wallpapers and animated decorations to delight your fish!
* Game Center and Facebook support to visit friend’s tanks and trade gifts
What people are saying about Fish with Attitude:
“Don’t be fooled by the cartoon style graphics. Both kids and adults alike are sure to get drawn into this lushly realized aquatic playland." – Tapscape.com
"Definitely a must have game to buy from the app store, wait what am I saying - It's actually free!" – iStartMacRumors via Youtube
“Easily one of the most fun and inviting micromanagement games we have ever played!” – TheiPhoneAppReview.com
Download Fish with Attitude for free! And don’t forget to rate us and tell us what you think!
- Requires iOS 4.3+
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS or newer, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or newer, and iPad 1 or newer
- This game will not work on iPhone 3G or older, and iPod Touch 2nd Gen or older.
- This game requires an internet connection (WiFi or 3G) to play
Does Fish with Attitude allow in-game payments?
Fish with Attitude is a free-to-play game, but like many games in the App Store, there is the option of purchasing extra Cash or Coins to enhance gameplay.
I didn't mean to make an in-game payment – what do I do now?
All in-app purchase support is handled directly by Apple, to ensure your account is secure and private. You will need to contact Apple customer support directly for any queries about your in-game purchases.